WEBINAR: How to Formalize Your VRM
Take your program from basic to mature.
August 29, 2018 at 2PM CDT
It's no longer good enough to focus on your organization's own security. The truth is, third-party vendors now account for almost two-thirds of all cyber-attacks. Third-party access is growing too. Vendors touch an average of 4.6 devices such as VPN, firewalls, directories, and more in every organization. Because these vendors have so many touch points within your business, their information security risk is also yours. Find out how to enhance your Vendor Risk Management (VRM) program so that you can protect your company's data from third-party-caused breaches.
Please join us on August 29th at 2pm (CDT).
Chad Spoden, Senior Security Analyst – FRSecure
Caitlin Fox, VENDEFENSE Product Manager – SecurityStudio
Attendees Will Learn:
- How to classify your vendors
- The importance of assessing each vendor's risk
- To decide on actions to take based on the risk
- An overview of the third-party risk life cycle
- Useful tools to enhance your VRM program